Nissan has today unveiled the latest addition to its Light Commercial Vehicle line-up: the new NV250 compact van. Featuring enhanced safety and reliability thanks to on-board Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies and an industry-leading five year / 160,000km warranty, the NV250 ensures today’s business owners are ready for anything.
Customers will benefit from multiple engine and interior configurations, two body lengths and a comprehensive range of conversions. The van is also available with Panel, Crew and Combi finishes for optimum practicality and functionality.
The NV250 will be on sale across Europe from September 2019.
Additional key features include:
- 800kg payload and two body lengths, enhancing cargo-carrying capabilities for seamless deliveries
- Euro6D-Temp compliant for reduced CO2 emissions and optimised fuel efficiency translating into lower overall running costs
- Improved versatility thanks to a wide range of conversions. Conversions include wood panelling in the cargo area, wheelchair access through the rear door, and optional extras such as on-board refrigeration units
- Numerous on-board Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies, including Hill Start Assist and Extended Grip
- Nissan’s industry-leading five-year warranty / 160,000 km warranty comes as standard
Paolo D’Ettore, Light Commercial Vechicles Director for Nissan Europe, said “The new Nissan NV250 is the perfect compact van for small businesses with big aspirations. By enabling customers to choose the version that is just right for them, the NV250 encourages more agile business deliveries and greater leisure freedom.“
The panel version is offered in two body lengths (L1 / L2) and comes with several seating configurations, while the single-length crew version (L2) comes with a maximum of 4 seats and multi-positional bulkhead for a versatile cargo space. Together, these features mean the NV250 can handle everything from quick urban deliveries to transporting larger materials for construction sites.
The Combi passenger variant comes in the single-length L1 version with a seating capacity of five. Greater interior comfort and ample luggage room makes it the ideal option for family adventures or transporting equipment for outdoor sports.
Developed through the shared expertise of the Alliance, the NV250 incorporates a proven and efficient 1.5-litre diesel engine, with three different powertrain options available.
The NV250 will also be offered alongside the e-NV200, Nissan’s pioneering and class-leading zero emissions compact van which has sold more than 20,000 units across Europe since launch. It is now upgraded with a 40 kWh battery, offering a range of up to 200 km (WLTP Combined Cycle).